listening section
1
/4
Extraversion (E)/Introversion (I)
第一题
I am seen as "outgoing" or as a people person.
我被视为善于表达和交际的人。
I am seen as "reflective" or "reserved."
我是一个很好的倾听者。
第二题
I feel comfortable in groups and like working in them. 我更喜欢在小组中工作
I feel comfortable being alone and like things I can do on my own. 我觉得独处很舒服,喜欢自己能做的事情。
第三题
I have a wide range of friends and know lots of people. 我有很多朋友,认识很多人。
I prefer to know just a few people well. 我宁愿只认识几个人。
第四题
I sometimes jump too quickly into an activity and don't allow enough time to think it over. 我有时太快投入到一项活动中,没有足够的时间去考虑它。
I sometimes spend too much time reflecting and don't move into action quickly enough. 我有时会花太多的时间去反思,而且行动不够快。
第五题
Before I start a project, I sometimes forget to stop and get clear on what I want to do and why. 在我开始一个项目之前,我有时会忘记停下来,弄清楚我想做什么和为什么要做。
I sometimes forget to check with the outside world to see if my ideas really fit the experience. 我有时会忘记与外界联系,看看我的想法是否真的符合经验。
Sensing (S) /Intuition (N)
第一题
I remember events as snapshots of what actually happened. 我把事件当作实际发生的事情的快照。
I remember events by what I read "between the lines" about their meaning. 我通过阅读“字里行间”的含义来记忆事件。
第二题
I solve problems by working through facts until I understand the problem. 我通过事实来解决问题,直到我理解问题为止。
I solve problems by leaping between different ideas and possibilities. 我通过在不同的想法和可能性之间跳跃来解决问题。
第三题
I am pragmatic and look to the "bottom line." 我是务实的,并着眼于“底线”。
I am interested in doing things that are new and different. 我感兴趣的是做一些新的和不同的事情。
第四题
I start with facts and then form a big picture. 我从事实开始,然后形成一个整体。
I like to see the big picture, then to find out the facts. 我喜欢看大局,然后找出事实。
第五题
I trust experience first and trust words and symbols less. 我先相信经验,少相信文字和符号。
I trust impressions, symbols, and metaphors more than what I actually experienced 我相信印象、符号和隐喻,而不是我实际经历的
第六题
lives in the here and now 活在当下
lives toward her/his vision of the future 对未来生活充满憧憬
第七题
Sometimes I pay so much attention to facts, either present or past, that I miss new possibilities. 有时我太注重事实,无论是现在还是过去,以至于错过了新的可能性。
Sometimes I think so much about new possibilities that I never look at how to make them a reality. 有时我想太多新的可能性,我从来没有考虑如何使它们成为现实。
Thinking (T) /Feeling (F)
第一题
I enjoy technical and scientific fields where logic is important. 我喜欢逻辑学很重要的技术和科学领域。
I have a people or communications orientation. 我有人际交往方面的倾向。
第二题
I notice inconsistencies. 我注意到矛盾。
I am concerned with harmony and nervous when it is missing. 我寻找对别人重要的东西,表达对别人的关心。
第三题
I look for logical explanations or solutions to most everything. 我寻找对大多数事情的逻辑解释或解决方案。
I look for what is important to others and express concern for others.
第四题
I make decisions with my head and want to be fair. 我用脑子做决定,希望公平。
I make decisions with my heart and want to be compassionate.我用心做决定,想要有同情心。
第五题
I believe telling the truth is more important than being tactful. 我相信说实话比圆滑老练更重要。
I believe being tactful is more important than telling the "cold" truth. 我认为圆滑老练比说出“冷”的事实更重要。
第六题
Sometimes I miss or don't value the "people" part of a situation. 有时候我忽略或不重视“人”的部分。
Sometimes I miss seeing or communicating the "hard truth" of situations. 有时候我错过了看到或交流“严酷的事实”的机会。
第七题
I can be seen as too task-oriented, uncaring, or indifferent. 我可能会被认为过于注重任务、冷漠,或漠不关心。
I am sometimes experienced by others as too idealistic, mushy, or indirect. 有时别人会觉得我过于理想主义、糊里糊涂或拐弯抹角。
Judging (J) /Perceiving (P)
第一题
I like to have things decided. 我喜欢做决定。
I like to stay open to respond to whatever happens. 不管发生什么事,我都喜欢保持开放的心态。
第二题
I appear to be task oriented. 我似乎以任务为导向。
I appear to be loose and casual. I like to keep plans to a minimum. 我看上去很随便。我喜欢把计划减到最少。
第三题
I like to make lists of things to do. 我喜欢列出要做的事情。
I like to approach work as play or mix work and play. 我喜欢把学业当成娱乐,或者把学业和娱乐混在一起。
第四题
I like to get my work done before playing. 我喜欢在玩之前把作业做完。
I work in bursts of energy. 我精力充沛地做作业。
第五题
I plan work to avoid rushing just before a deadline. 我计划工作以避免赶在最后期限之前。
I am stimulated by an approaching deadline. 临近的最后期限令我兴奋不已。
第六题
feels good when things are completed 当我完成作业或一项工作感觉非常好
like to keep options open 喜欢留有选择余地
第七题
Sometimes I focus so much on the goal that I miss new information. 有时我太专注于目标以至于错过了新的信息。
Sometimes I stay open to new information so long I miss making decisions when they are needed. 有时我对新信息保持开放的态度,以至于我错过了在需要的时候做出决定。
Next >
打分 >